Keyboard ShortcutEnglish Indonesia
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts below to control the player
- These shortcuts only works with our main player and external players that support the standard.
- For automatic episodes playback on fullscreen mode, you have to set the browser to fullscreen mode first by pressing F11 before setting the video player into fullscreen.
Kamu juga bisa menggunakan pintasan keybord di bawah ini untuk mengontrol video player
- Pintasan keybord ini hanya bekerja pada player utama dan eksternal yang mendukung standar player.
- Untuk pemutaran episode otomatis dalam mode fullscreen, atur browser ke dalam mode fullscreen dulu dengan menekan F11 sebelum mengatur video player ke dalam mode fullscreen.
- TV Series
- Shin-Ei Animation
- Apr 13, 1992 to ?
- Comedy, Ecchi, School, Seinen, Slice of Life
- 7.74 / 18,877
- 0 / 0 time
- Spring 1992
- 21 min
Just because an anime features a young protagonist does not necessarily mean that it is an appropriate series to show your children. Young Shinnosuke, or Shin-chan for short, is a very creative young boy that lives with his eccentric parents, Misae and ...
Just because an anime features a young protagonist does not necessarily mean that it is an appropriate series to show your children. Young Shinnosuke, or Shin-chan for short, is a very creative young boy that lives with his eccentric parents, Misae and Hiroshi, as well as his Prima Donna younger sister, Himawari, and has loads of unique friends to boot.Everyday life for little Shin-chan is full of funny (and shocking) moments, most of which stem from his unnatural and sometimes profane use of language, as well as his constant acts of inappropriate behavior. Shin-chan’s famous “elephant” gag is one of the most defining moments in Crayon Shin-chan, simply because it is the epitome of crude comedy, one of the core themes of the series.Crayon Shin-chan is a hilarious show about the day in the life of a young, curious boy, that captures the awkwardness of growing up as well as the beauty of being true to one’s self, no matter what others say.