Keyboard ShortcutEnglish Indonesia
You can also use the keyboard shortcuts below to control the player
- These shortcuts only works with our main player and external players that support the standard.
- For automatic episodes playback on fullscreen mode, you have to set the browser to fullscreen mode first by pressing F11 before setting the video player into fullscreen.
Gunakan pintasan keybord di bawah ini untuk mengontrol video player
- Pintasan keybord ini hanya bekerja pada player utama dan eksternal yang mendukung standar player.
- Untuk pemutaran episode otomatis dalam mode fullscreen, atur browser ke dalam mode fullscreen dulu dengan menekan F11 sebelum mengatur video player ke dalam mode fullscreen.
Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na!
Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken!;Hands off the Motion Pictures Club!;映像研には手を出すな!
- TV Series
- Science SARU
- Jan 06, 2020 to ?
- Adventure, Comedy, School, Seinen
- 8.21 / 11,668
- 0 / 0 time
- Winter 2020
- 25 min/ep
Midori Asakusa sees the world a bit differently. Always having her nose in a sketchbook, Asakusa draws detailed landscapes and backgrounds of both the world around her and the one within her boundless imagination. Even the simple act of doodling on a wall ...
Midori Asakusa sees the world a bit differently. Always having her nose in a sketchbook, Asakusa draws detailed landscapes and backgrounds of both the world around her and the one within her boundless imagination. Even the simple act of doodling on a wall evolves into an emergency repair on the outer hull of her spaceship. She is only brought back to reality by her best friend Sayaka Kanamori. The pair are stark opposites, with Asakusa’s childlike wonder contrasted by Kanamori’s calculated approach to life. After a chance encounter where the two “save” the young model Tsubame Misuzaki from her overprotective bodyguard, a connection instantly sparks between Asakusa and Misuzaki, as both share an intense passion for art and animation. Whereas Asakusa is interested in backgrounds and settings, Misuzaki loves drawing the human form. Sensing a money-making opportunity, Kanamori suggests that they start an animation club, which they disguise as a motion picture club since the school already has an anime club. Thus begins the trio’s journey of producing animation that will awe the world. From the brilliant mind of Masaaki Yuasa, Eizouken ni wa Te wo Dasu na! is a love letter to animation, wildly creative in its approach, and a testament to the potential of the medium.[Written by MAL Rewrite]